Google+

miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Flor de Papel - Paper Flower



Esta es una idea que encontramos en una revista que llegó a casa hace unos días. Me pareció interesante y sencilla, sólo se necesita papel y un poco de pegamento. (Mi hija hizo la flor)

This's an idea that we found in a magazine that arrived home few days ago. It's looks like easy and interesting, all you need is paper and some glue. (My daughter makes the flower)






Este es el esquema del doblado, a partir de un cuadrado de papel, doblar, doblar y doblar, hasta conseguir hacer varios pétalos, luego pegarlos todos. La flor que ella hizo tiene 8 pétalos.

This is the fold pattern, you began with a square of paper and the fold, fold and fold, to get severals petals, then glue them all. The flower that she makes has 8 petals.


Se puede utilizar para decorar algún regalo o quizá un detalle para un centro de mesa.
We can use it to decor a gift o perhaps a detail for a table centerpiece.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 comentarios:

  1. Hello,

    I love paper flowers and this one is very elegant!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué linda como para hacer una guirnalda...me encantó!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So BELLA! I'll have to show this to my Mother...she likes to make paper crafts. Thank you for sharing it with us.


    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muy linda y se ve facil, gracias por compartirla.
    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a pretty flower. I can think of so many things to do with this! Thank you for the inspriation.
    Yvonne @ StoneGable

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Genial idea!! Gracias por compartirla, quedó muy decorativa y bonita.
    Saludos y cariños
    Yoly

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for stopping by!

    I really love the paper flowers. They look so perfect! Thanks for sharing the idea and how to do them. After staring at them for several minutes I have decided I might have to try my own. Great job:)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello, I really love the paper flowers, too. They look so pretty! Thanks for inspiring me to try something different. Have a wonderful day!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Charo, que idea tal genial haré el intento aunque soy muy manazas para estas manualidades, pero parece fácil.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I have never been very good at paper projects-far too impatient! I will just admire your beautiful creation!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Muy bonita y con las explicaciones se ve muy fácil.
    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Que beleza de blog ! Adorei a flor !

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Oh I love anything with flowers and this is just darling!
    Hugs,
    OLivia

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hola Charo!! precioso detalle para decorar!! un besote

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo, me animas a seguir adelante.