Google+

martes, 5 de agosto de 2014

Arreglo Floral: Godecias - Godetias: Flower Arrangement

Hoy les explico cómo hacer un arreglo floral con Godecias. Today I show you how to make a flower arrangement with Godetias


1.- Remoje la espuma floral en agua, corte varias flores del mismo tamaño. Soak the floral foam in water. Cut several flowers of the same side.


2.-En este caso estoy usando una base plástica rectagular donde he puesto dos espumas. Se va colocando las flores en linea de cuatro en cuatro, hasta completar toda la base.

In this case I'm using a rectagular plastic base where I put the two foams. Put the flowers in line of four, untill you fill it.


3.- Luego para darle movimiento, ir rellenando con algunas flores más por los costados, de manera libre. Completar el arreglo con unas flores pequeñas en este caso usé "Watts" blancas.

Then to give movement, place some flowers on the sides freely. Complete with some small flowers, in this case I used white Watts.


Espero les haya gustado!. Hope you enjoy it!


Linking To: Tuesday Garden Party in Creative Country Mom
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comentarios:

  1. Your flower arrangement is beautiful! Thanks for the helpful tips for arranging flowers...I need all the help I can get.
    I appreciate you stopping by for a visit.
    Mary Alice

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a stunning flower arrangement! The flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your creativity, and the tips. Also, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment. xxx ~ Nancy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que hermosura de arreglo floral amiga! Gracias por enseñarnos el como hacerlo. Esta linda entrada me dan ganas de hacer uno, yo amo tener flores frescas en casa.
    Te cuento Charito que me voy a tu tierra por una semana este Sabado. Nos vamos con mi cuñado y su esposa a la playa de Vichayito, nosotros no hemos ido, pero mi cuñado y su familia van cada año, lo mismo que a Mancora. Ellos suelen arrendar una casa grande y Hermosa con piscine y todo. Espera mis fotos.
    Abrazos,
    FABBY

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Charo,
    It's been a while my dear friend. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Your arrangement turned out absolutely beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    ♥Ana

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Charo,
    It's been a while my dear friend. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Your arrangement turned out absolutely beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    ♥Ana

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo, me animas a seguir adelante.